GROWING CONNECTIONS, CHANGING LIVES Insights and Learning From Social Farming Across Ireland
A National Conference on Social Farming took place in the Emmaus Centre in Swords Co. Dublin last Friday, the 23rd of March. 140 attendees from all over Ireland learnt more about the development of s
Conference 2 Slide Presentations
3. Comments on SoFAB Project, Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, NI - David Small, Deputy Secretary, Service Delivery Group, DARD NI.
4. Comments on SoFAB Project, Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine, RoI - Anne Derwin, Chief Economist Department of Agriculture Food & the Marine RoI
6. Comments on SoFAB Project, Special EU Programmes Body - Lorraine McCourt, Director Joint Technical Secretariat
14. Break out groups to identify ways of making social farming happen in the future (report will be available shortly).
15. Closing Remarks - Jim Kinsella and Paul Kelly
A link to the full recording of the conference proceedings is available on you tube - click here.
Click on any of the images below to view the full size image in a gallery