Open Days and Network Events
As our development of Social Farming continues across our regions in Ireland we are holding a number of Farm Open days. On the afternoon of Friday 22nd September Chris Smyth, Westport , Co Mayo
Conference 2 Slide Presentations
3. Comments on SoFAB Project, Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, NI - David Small, Deputy Secretary, Service Delivery Group, DARD NI.
4. Comments on SoFAB Project, Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine, RoI - Anne Derwin, Chief Economist Department of Agriculture Food & the Marine RoI
6. Comments on SoFAB Project, Special EU Programmes Body - Lorraine McCourt, Director Joint Technical Secretariat
14. Break out groups to identify ways of making social farming happen in the future (report will be available shortly).
15. Closing Remarks - Jim Kinsella and Paul Kelly
A link to the full recording of the conference proceedings is available on you tube - click here.
Click on any of the images below to view the full size image in a gallery